With 2018 wrapping up, it is a time for reflection. Here are some things that I have learned from the last year:
- Corporate work environment is very similar to living in a Communist regime.
- Perhaps I’m too old to be in a bathroom stall of a strip club holding a stripper’s bag of coke while she goes tinkle in front of me on a Thursday night.
- Impractical Jokers remains to be the funniest show on television.
- The old Louis CK is back and funny again.
- I am ending another year in a state of fattening that needs to cease.
- Kendall Jenner should officially come out because we all know she is a lipstick butch.
- The wall is never going to happen.
Guess we will just have to see what 2019 holds.