Here are my prediction from January 1, 2019 for the year:
- I will most likely be dismissed from my Corporate living hell due to what will be deemed an unacceptable outburst.
- I will only go to high-end strip clubs on a week day instead of ghetto, gutter trash clubs.
- Impractical Jokers will still be the funniest show on television, but I would imagine their live touring improv show is garbage.
- Louis CK will lead comedy to be funny again.
- I will have weight fluctuation like I’m Oprah yet again and will end the year larger than desired.
- Kendall Jenner will come out and will date some very random celebrity to ensure it is the talk of the town.
- The wall is not going to happen.
Now let’s see how on point I was:
- I was dismissed from my Corporate living hell because of something that was deemed unacceptable. Hat tip to the dried up old cunts, you think you’re my Meredith Calhoun, but you’re really my Abraham Lincoln.
- No strip clubs at all this year.
- Impractical Jokers is still very funny, probably still the funniest show on television, but it’s feeling almost jump the shark-ish territory.
- Louis CK would have led comedy back to being funny if cancel culture cunts did not exist, though he does manage to still sell out shows.
- Total weight fluctuation a la Oprah, but ending the year the same as what I started.
- Kendall Jenner did not fully come out, but has definitely blurred some lines, see the Bella Hadid video, but she should go way higher on the list than her.
- The wall is now a fence and it still not happening.
Tomorrow will be my predictions for the first year of the new decade.